Wednesday, March 28, 2012
8:25 am – 3:30 pm
with Reception 3:30 pm – 5:00 pm
@ State Bar of Georgia Headquarters
The Stonewall Bar Association of Georgia, Inc. will proudly co-sponsor this event with the Family Law Section of the State Bar and will be hosting a reception immediately following.
Make your plans now to attend the “Same Sex Legal Issues” seminar. This section sponsored event will be March 28, at the Bar Center in Atlanta. The seminar co-chairs, Randall M. Kessler and Dennis G. Collard, have put together a terrific set of topics and speakers for this program.
• Initial Consultation
• Remedies Not Available/Status of Gay Marriage and Civil Unions
• Our of OCGA Chapter 19; Alternative Applicable Law
• Parentage and Same Sex Couples
• Case Law Overview
• Specific Case Experiences of Panel Members
• Alternative Dispute Resolution
The program qualifies for 6 CLE Hours including .5 Ethics Hour, 1 Professionalism Hour and 1.5 Trial Practice Hours. For additional information and to register for this program, visit the ICLE website at www.iclega.org/programs/7951.html.